MAKEUP REVIEW : LIP COLOR

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


I have pale skin, dark circles under my eyes (genetic causes), dark brown hair and brown eye color, and it wasn't nice combination. Every time I wake up in the morning and see my face at the mirror, to be honest, I scared!

The pale.

Maybe that is a perfect name for me under my condition.
My friends always worry because I look like sick, or pale, or someone in pain, every time!
Then, I figure out, how to make my look not scary any one even my self. For every day looks, I use moisturizer & compact powder in natural color,  and, lip balm and LIP COLOR.

 

Why?

To be honest with you, add a little bit of color can change my whole life! I'm not someone in pain anymore. I look fresh and happy. Although I have dark circles or pale skin, the color on your lips can make new definition on your face.

But, bad news is, like it or not, lipstick can make your lips a little bit dry, and that's not a good idea put your favorite lipstick on dry lips. It's a huge mistake. Beside you can hurt your lips, the color will not pop out. It makes your lips worst.



So, before put my lipstick, I always use :

Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly Original - Make Over Lip Balm in Melon Crazy - The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care - L'occitane Angelica Verbena Sorbet Cooling Gloss

my bare lips

Each product can moisten your lips and give a perfect care for your lips. Then, I start put color on my lips...
I am not a big fans of lip color, I use it because I need. So, I looking for neutral color, close to my bare lip color. just a little bit color and this is what I got...
It looks like it has solid color, but when you apply to your lips, the color is pretty light, that's why I love this local brand!

Fructis Peach 


 This color is soooo close to my bare lips, I really love this. I use this color every day. It's smells so good, like a really peach.

Kissable Peach 

This color is perfect for No-Makeup-Makeup. It's just a little bit pink color on my pale lips and again, it smells like a peach. I love it. The color is pretty light, but not too much. 

Hazelnut
This color makes my lips look fresh, but I don't use it for my every day looks, I use it when I do my eyes. It natural color I guess. 

Revlon Colorburst in 065 Rosy Nude

Red is not works for me, so I find this color and guess what I love it! It match with my pale and small lips. I use this color for some occasion or when I have mood for this color. Rosy has not much difference with Hazelnut. Hazelnut is more orange and Rosy more pink. 

I guess that's all for my natural lip color. Sorry for a lower quality of pictures, I lost my camera charger so I take a picture with my iPhone.

Have a nice day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS