JANUARY Q&A

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hello Everyone!
I feel so grateful because this very first month in 2014, I've been doing great. Everything running well and it makes me so happy! :D
Instead of doing review or share my favorites, this month, I want to answer all question I found on tumblr and I think this would be interesting because I love answering all question and I think this is good way to you guys know me better.

Let's start!


Q: What’s your middle name?
A: Verdiany 

Q: What are you listening to right now?
A: Once in a lifetime by Landon Austin. He's great!

Q: What was the last thing you ate?
A: oatmeal with honey and strawberry on top for my breakfast 

Q: Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A: my Mom 

Q: Do you drink?
A: No

Q: Do you smoke?
A: Obviously not

Q: What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
A: the way he/she talks 

Q: What is your hair color? 
A: my natural hair color is brunette - I don't know why because my family has black hair

Q: What is your eye color?
A: brown 

Q: Do you wear contacts/glasses?
A: yessss! I pretty blind without glasses or contacts on

Q: What’s your favorite animal?
A: white tiger 

Q: What’s your favorite television show?
A: I still falling in love with Pretty Little Liars and Sherlock 

Q: What’s your favorite movie?
A: The Help

Q: What’s your favorite band/singer?
A: too many to mention :)) but most favorite are The Beatles, John Mayer, Britney Spears, Secondhand Serenade, lately James Maslow from Big Time Rush 

Q: How old are you?
A: 21

Q: Do you have a crush on anyone?
A: yes

Q: What’s your sexual orientation?
A: straight. I do love boys!

Q: What’s your favorite color?
A: white. it's pure and angelic haha

Q: What was your most embarrassing moment?
A: never had one and never will be. every moment is amazing for me 

Q: Do you ever wish you were someone else?
A: I wish wake up as Emilia Clarke or Miranda Kerr 

Q: Who were you like when you were a kid?
A: spoiled little girl who wants to be a princess

Q: What would your dream house be like?
A: two story white - gray house, classic one.

Q: What is your favorite word?
A: Hi. it leads to many things

Q: What is your least favorite word?
A: Goodbye, sometime it's right thing to do

Q: What is your star sign?
A: aquarius

Q: What are your favorite books?
A: wuthering heights, the fault in our stars, pretty little liars series, the hunger game series, harry potter series, twilight saga, why men marry bitches?

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: yes i have, 3 older brothers and 2 younger sisters. BIG FAMILY

Q: Do you like to dance?
A: i like but i'm not doing good

Q: What is your definition of cheating?
A: stupid and immature action of breaking all trust and honesty

Q: Do you regret anything?
A: I regret I don't eat healthy food everyday but holycrap! burger and pizza taste heavenly!

Q: Do you have any phobias?
A: I have :(

Q: Ever broken any bones?
A: nope. hope will not

Q: Ever come close to death?
A: I don't know, maybe?

Q: What is your religion, if any?
A: I'm Muslim

Q: Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
A: I have and it's not embarrassing 

Q: Are looks important in a relationship?
A: least important thing

Q: Are you more like your mom or your dad?
A: mom

Q: What is your favorite season?
A: summer!!!

Q: Do you have any tattoos?
A: No, but I like see other people tattoo(s) 

Q: Do you have any piercings?
A: just one for my earings 

Q: How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
A: 7 ex-es 

Q: Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
A: yes oh God I crush on Edward Cullen and Peeta Mellark!

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?
A: for now, James Maslow. He's sooo hawtttt you know

Q: Are you a virgin?
A: Yes. of course.

Q: Do you get jealous easily?
A: sometimes

Q: What is your favorite type of food?
A: ummm... everything? 

Q: Do you ever want to get married?
A: yes, I want to get married with James right now

Q: Have you ever been cheated on?
A: I have, on my last relationship. Crap.

Q: Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
A: sometimes 

Q: What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
A: modeling

Q: Do you believe in love at first sight?
A: I do

Q: Have you ever dyed your hair?
A: I have and it's black for following school rules, that's annoying.

Q: Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
A: my neighbor spread rumor about me getting pregnant but none believe her because in the end, she's the one who pregnant by accident. ew. karma.

Q: What are three things most people don’t know about you?
A: 1. I was bullied by friends of mine just because they're jealous of me; 
2. I cry every time my parent fight; 
3. I love sitting all alone in coffee shop 

Q: Who are you jealous of?
A: the girl who dating James Maslow - it's rumor but still.... 

Q: How long was your longest relationship?
A: 3 years

Q: Who is your most loyal friend?
A: my sister, Vena

Q: Are you in a relationship?
A: I'm not.

Q: If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
A: his laugh 

Q: Are you a bad person?
A: sometimes

Q: Are you a lover or a fighter?
A: lover

Q: What did you do on your last birthday?
A: celebrated with my family 

Q: What is your favorite quote and why?
A: "Everything happens for a reason" because it keeps remind me that i shouldn't regret on anything happens to me and there's a good thing in every moment. 

Q: If your best friend died, what would you do?
A: cry 

Q: If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
A: nothing

Q: If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
A: tell & show to my family and best friends I love them

Q: What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
A: kidnaped by Ryan Reynolds and I cried & freaked out. that's weird because I supposed to be GRATEFUL he is Ryan Hot Reynolds OMG

Q: Are you happier single or in a relationship?
A: single

Q: Who were you in a past life?
A: shy and clumsy girl 

Q: What is your happiest childhood memory?
A: my sister born

Q: Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
A: I had when I was little girl 

Q: If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
A: get this world better and spread peace!

Q: Where would you like to live?
A: La Jolla, CA or LA. 

Q: Where would you go on your dream vacation?
A: Bora-bora

Q: Describe yourself in one word!
A: DAZZLING

Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?
A: in LA, I'm a great housewife with amazing husband and perfect life

Q: What is your greatest accomplishment?
A: makes my parent proud

Q: What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
A: pink panty

Q: Whats your favorite number?
A: 17

Q: If you were a crayon what color would you be?
A: Red

Q: How is the weather right now?
A: rain a lot

Q: Height?
A: 155 cm or 5 ft 1 inch

Q: Favorite month?
A: February, birthday month!

Q: Have you ever cried for no reason?
A: I have and that's weird

Q: What was the last movie you watched?
A: American Hustle

Q: Hugs or Kisses?
A: Hugs and kiss on forehead

Q: Chocolate or Vanilla?
A: for ice cream? vanilla. for milk? chocolate

Q: Do you want your friends to respond to this?
A: yes, it will be great!

Q: What books are you reading?
A: The Cuckoo's Calling

Q: Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
A: Butter!

Q: Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
A: I have 4 brothers from another parents - they all the best boy friends ever!

Q: Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
A: Of course!

Q: Right-handed or Left-handed?
A: right. I wish i can both

Q: How many pillows do you sleep with?
A:  two

Q: What were you doing at 11 PM last night? 
A: defend myself from directioners/haters because they sent me dead threats

Q: Are you closed to your dad?
A: I share everything to mom and dad. so yes

Q: What color is the shirt you are wearing?
A: floral shirt

Q: How many days until your birthday? 
A: 27 days!!!!!

Q: Do you have a secret that you've never told anyone?
A: I have

Q: Do you think age matters in relationship? 
A: it depends on how much the difference. I don't want to be dating someone 10 years older than me

Q: Are you available?
A: haha maybe?

Q: Honestly, what's on your mind right now? 
A: all question are great and fun

Q: Where are you going on your next vacation?
A: hopefully out from island or better out from country. still saving!

Q: Do you curse around your parents?
A: absolutely not

Q: Do you cook? 
A: I love cook but I'm not good at it

Q: How can I win your heart?
A: be a nice person

Q: Favorite song?
A: recently, chocolate by The 1975

Q: time you woke up?
A: 5 AM

Q: X-rays? 
A: CT scan and radiographs

Q: your last time you cried?
A: 3 or 4 days ago

Q: one wish? 
A: better life



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS