CAPTAIN AMERICA : THE WINTER SOLDIER

Saturday, April 05, 2014

I watched this second movie for Captain America yesterday with my sister and we're excited because, we all do like superhero movie with that face, right? I love all Marvel's movie. Who doesn't? Despite their terrible CGI and 3D effect, and inequality in the distribution of duties / tasks / roles, whatever, on The Avengers, it still all about Iron Man thou. I think, this movie get any better than the others. 

This post may contains spoiler and for those who haven't watch this movie yet, feel free to close your tab. You don't wanna know the twist, any scene that I might be tell or even the ending, before you watch and enjoy it yourself. 


I tried new 4DX studio at Blitzmegaplex and it's cool. I choose a 3D one for Captain America, went into the movie not expecting much as I felt for the first Captain America was one of the weaker movies in phase one of the Avengers. However, this movie was one of the best of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.


The action and fight scenes in this movie are awesome and there's some to keep you entertained throughout the entire movie. There is also enough humor to balance all this. The characters all had their own amazing moments and the acting is pretty decent as well. You get to see more of Nick Fury as he reveals his eyes, Black Widow is used much more in this movie and as well as being real badass, sexiest cast ever! She brings out more of the Captain's story. Sam Wilson (the Falcon) is great and is involved in some great action scenes.

The Winter Soldier introduces a band of new characters, all of whom play a significant role, creating a more layered. Emily VanCamp surprises with her portrayal of Agent 13, whom I wish had more screen time with Cap than just two quick scenes (She has better REVENGE thou). Robert Redford plays Alexander Pierce, a superior ranking Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., friend to Nick Fury, and representative of the World Security Council. Pierce is a wonderful look into the higher ranks at S.H.I.E.L.D., contributing new insights as to how the organization is run outside of Fury, Agent Coulson, and Agent Maria Hill. Anthony Mackie is Sam Wilson aka The Falcon, an ex-military special-ops paratrooper and a welcomed addition recruited by Rogers to help fight the good fight. Mackie fits comfortably among the cast of veteran actors and should play nicely with the other Avengers.

Chris Evans did a good Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four and does an even better as Steve Rogers. It's actually hard to imagine a more perfect actor to play the Cap than Evans. He's got that clean-cut, "all I can do is speak the truth and do what's right," good-guy from ice cold.

Let's bring back Cap's BFF as the main villain. Ops... yeah, our Bucky is now known as The Winter Soldier or The Ghost or... that Sebastian Stan. He looks pretty hot, huh?

Still... My question is... why everything happens AFTER New York? So, nothing happens BEFORE NY? HUH?

I don't read comic so I don't know what really happens in their original comic, is it same as what happens in movie or not, I really don't have idea.

In the end of credit, you'll see sneak peak for The Avengers: Age of Ultron in order to introduce new villain, the Maximoff's twin - yes, we're talking about Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Johnson.

Over all, I really like and enjoy this movie. I'm really looking forward for the Avengers!

"On your left!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS