CURRENT PLAYLIST

Saturday, April 19, 2014

When it comes to music, it relates to current mood. Well, at least, for me. I never start a day without my playlist. I change my playlist a lot, it usually contains new songs I've been loving currently or old songs - not too old - I always love back. Yeah you know, we always back to our favorites, right?

So, I've updated my playlist and I can't stop listening to it!! Mostly are new songs, others are not-too-old songs which I always love and back to it after 'break' for awhile. I hope this list can helps you to find out what song you're going to download or purchase ;)



PARALLEL - HEFFRON DRIVE





I LOVE THIS SONG! I literally obsessed with this song and I can't stop listening. Every time! 
Heffron Drive is one of my new addictions, this band and their songs are change my music life. Kendall Schmidt is the lead vocal and also a guitarist, along with Dustin Belt. Well, I knew these guys from Big Time Rush (HD was Kendall's first band). I really love Kendall's voice. Personally, I prefer him in Heffron Drive than Big Time Rush because this band is really him, it defines him. Check out the official lyric video on Kendall's youTube channel and purchase it on iTunes

ALL OF ME - JOHN LEGEND



Who doesn't love this amazing song from John Legend? I bet everyone loves this song, right! I'm not gonna tell you guys more about this song becauseeeeee yeah... it's phenomenal. 

CLARITY - ZEDD (JAMES MASLOW'S COVER)


This is definitely my favorite Clarity cover. Ever. I do love the original, but I can say that I like James' version better. Clarity was James' first cover and he did it greatly! He did a piano cover match with his vocal & talent and that face. It's perfect. 

LOVE SOMEBODY - MAROON 5 (JAMES MASLOW'S COVER)


Another version of Love Somebody, another James' great job. I really like him because every time he do a cover, he do that seriously. Still loyal with his piano cover (his talent!), this song is really him and... guys, James is another version of Adam Levine. Holy crap. Oh, he also do a Mirrors - Justin Timberlake with Cimorelli, check it out!

TIDAL WAVE - KARMIN


This is a song from their newest album, Pulses. Basically, this album is amazing. I like every single song, but, Tidal Wave is my favorite. 

NOT ABOUT ANGELS - BIRDY


GUYS, this is The Fault In Our Stars official soundtrack ! I love TFIOS, I love Birdy and they will be in the same movie - technically. It feels like dream comes true!! Pre-order the album here and check out official visualizer on Birdy's youTube channel!

WEST COAST - LANA DEL REY


YAY! Lana's new hit single!!!! I really miss her new amazing work and this song obviously the payoff! I literally can't stop listening and I'm sure you will do the same! So... PURCHASE HERE!!

BROKEN RECORD - SHAKIRA


Shakira's new album was definitely my favorite album in these couple of months! I purchased on iTunes and also bought the CD because I LOVE IT!!! I don't know why I feel needed to buy the same thing on different media, I know this is weird but... I love it! Broken Record is one of my favorites, and this song is amazing! 

AMAZING -  BIG TIME RUSH 


I really enjoyed the latest album from Big Time Rush, 24/seven. All songs were fun, full of positive energy, make you wanna move your butt and shake your hips, make you happy 24/7!! Amazing is one of my favorites because, GIRLS, whenever you sad, upset, plug in your earpod and listen to this song, you'll feel better! It makes me feel special, makes me feel so beautiful, precious. I really love this song! I hope they will make the music video. 

CAN'T PRETEND - TOM ODELL 


Tom Odell. It's been almost a year I had his first album, Long Way Down, but... I still can't get over to every single song on it especially can't pretend! 

FIRESIDE - ARCTIC MONKEYS


Guys, I know my music taste is weird. I can enjoy almost every music genre, what can I say? I love music! This latest album from Arctic Monkeys was definitely one of my favorite albums on 2013. Fireside is the most favorite song. I can't stop listening from the first time I bought their album on iTunes!! Every time I get a little bit bored, I'll take a break, but I always back and back to this song. 

That's it from my current playlist. I hope you enjoy this post and help you to figure out what song or album to fill your music collection. Anyway, what's your current favorite song? 

Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS