MAKEUP LOOK

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I posted a selfie on instagram & tumblr and some anonymous asked me to do makeup tutorial for this look. I'm not confident enough to make a video tutorial but hopefully, this text post will helps you ;) 

no filter. I hate filters.
This look is basically almost my "on to go look" because it's very simple and not too much for me. I don't do my makeup every single day, well, in reality I'm 95 % bare face and four eyes, maybe only put lip gloss or mascara, but really, I don't do my eyebrows or do eye makeup very often.
I do my makeup when I have an event to attend, hanging out with friends or family, or... whenever I'm in a mood to take a selfie with makeup on. Yeah, you know... 
  • CLEAN & MOISTURIZE

I never put my makeup on without clean my face before. I washed my face with my facial foam - I usually do my makeup after take a bath - then dried it with my soft towel. After that, I applied my moisturizer. I never skip this step no matter what. 

  • FOUNDATION & CONCEALER
As long as I remember, I never change my foundation.. It's Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin in Sand Beige. To be honest, I barely use primer because I have a normal skin and primer makes my skin drier than it looks and feels like a silicon or something gross. I hate primer.
To cover any blemishes and dark circles under my eyes, I use Revlon Photoready Concealer in Light Medium


  • EYE MAKEUP 
Again, I don't use any primer so I used Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze as a primer and a base instead. This color is amazing! It's perfect with any darker color or even bright color. I'm obsessed with it! 

I took the third color on Silky Girl Blockbuster Color Palette - just found out that this mini palette is a limited edition and seems like this palette is discontinued - to define my crease and create nice color between my brow bone and my eyelids. 


I didn't prepared for a photo tutorial, but hopefully the eye makeup pop out 

Then, I took the lightest color on the palette to highlight my inner corner and under my brows. I used Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black Brown and created a small wing on outer corner.
randomly found this photo, what a coincidence!

Eye makeup is not finish without mascara. I used Benefit They're Real! Mascara and so far, this is the best mascara I've ever tried. But how much I love this amazing mascara, I don't use it for my lower lashes because it will creates a freak doll lashes and that's not something I'm looking for. Instead of using the same mascara for my lower lashes, I used Maybelline Volum Express the Rocket, it looks really well on me but I don't know why, it doesn't work on my upper lashes as well as on the lower lashes. I have no idea because other girls use for their upper lashes and it looks great, mine doesn't. I don't know why :| 

Moving on to my brows - unruly brows - as you can see, I don't wax or do anything to unwanted hair, because on my family tradition, every single female (unmarried woman) shouldn't plucks their eyebrows until their wedding day. So, to create a nicer and shape my brows, I used Silky Girl Natural Brow Pencil in Soft Black just to fill in the empty spaces. 

  • POWDER & BLUSH 
Once my eye makeup finished, I set my makeup with Maybelline Clear Smooth Pressed Powder in Natural to avoid shiny & oily skin and of course, to set foundation & concealer stay in their place. Then, I applied blush from Silky Girl Shimmer Duo Blusher in Blushing Pink. I don't use much blush because my skin will going to get it natural color once the sun touches, so... yeah. I hate looking like a porcelain doll with super pink cheeks.

  • LIPS
I finished this makeup look with applied my lip balm from Kiehl's, I never skip this step. Even my lipstick or lip gloss claimed they can moisturize your lips, like I used in this makeup look, Revlon Colorburst Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic, I would not skip lip balm. I would never leave my house without lip balm.

  • SMILE AND TAKE A SELFIE
Last but not least, the best makeup for you is SMILE







much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS