CURRENT FAVORITE MAKEUP LOOK

Friday, August 22, 2014

In actuality, I'm 99 % bare face and four eyes but I do like little change and this makeup look is my current favorite. 

I had so many family events, friends meet ups, and I found this makeup look matched with every single event. Oh! All of the makeup products are drugstore makeup so it's easy to get. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I do. 

So, here it is... 




  • Clean & Moist 

I never start my makeup without cleaning and moisturizing my face first. This is the key to your look during the day. My current skin care is a L'occitane Shea Butter Gentle Toner and followed by Clinique Moisture Surge. They're the best for my sensitive skin. My face moist all day without any greasy feelings and oily skin. 

  • Cover up! 

I don't have any problems with my face but I have a redness on my cheeks & terrible dark circles caused on genetics. I use Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige all over my face with a generous amount of the product. I don't want a cakey face during the day but still want to cover any blemishes that I have. For covering my dark circles, I use Revlon Photoready Concealer in Medium and Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium. 

  • Matte! 

I don't like the dewy look that much, personally I prefer to have matte look. So I use Maybelline Clear Smooth Pressed Powder in a slight motion only to cover my foundation and concealer from smudging. 


  • Brow Game

The key to this look is eye brow game. I don't use any eye makeup in this look so I need something that will stand out. I use The Body Shop Eye Brow Powder in Black to fill the empty spaces on my brows and to create a strong and nice look. To protect the powder from smudging, I use the clear mascara from Kluge by Sophie Martin. This mascara works really good as a brow gel, it protect perfectly without giving the harsh look on my brows.

  • Great Lashes & Eye Liner

Another key for this look is great & long lashes. Curl your lashes with eye lashes curler and create long and thick lashes with Revlon Lash Potion Mascara. I love how it works really great on my lashes. It is standing out my lashes without using fake lashes. Something fake always sucks, People! Then, to define my eyes more, I like to use Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Liner in Black Brown and try to be so close on my lashes.


  • Fresh Cheeks

I use a light amount of Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose just to give my cheeks a light pink so it doesn't look so pale.

  • Perfect Shade for Lips

I'll go with Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Romantic for day and night even. It gives you the perfect reddish but not so red lips. It looks natural and fresh especially for people who have pale skin like I do.


How's your favorite makeup look? :)

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS