MONTHLY FAVORITE: NAIL POLISH EDITION

Friday, September 12, 2014

I love every time my nails get polished perfectly with the color that I've been loving at that time. As a moody person, my nail polish can describe it very well - not every time but mostly it is. 


I like how nail polish can gives the power color on your look and makes the look standing out even more. Since middle school, I never missed the part when I'm allowed to polish my nails - I'm muslim and I can't polish my nails everyday except when it comes to my period time - and since those days, I realized that I've spent half of my money for nail polish. But, hey, I don't care! I love nail polish soooooooo much!!! 

Here are some of my favorite nail polishes this year! 


O.P.I Nail Polishes 

left to right


Hands Off My Kielbasa! is a pinky tan shimmer. I like the color and in the shade it's really beautiful. The formula was good, it wasn't streaky and it didn't show as many brushstrokes as I expected it to. It's from Euro Centrale collection 

 

Tickle My France-Y is the most suitable color for my skintone. I mean, it’s a grayed out subtle nude pink – it is chic and sophisticated perfection – and match with my pale skin, nuddish color for me. This color was so beautiful, so flattering that I didn’t even care about being forced to wear professional colors. 


Next Stop The Bikini Zone is a purple/grey duochrome. The duochrome isn't super strong but it's definitely visible. The color shifts from a lavender-purple to a greenish-gray. 



Java Mauve-A I love this color!! It pops but not too much. The color is a combination of brown/mauve/plum and is quite neutral. It also has a beautiful shine to it. 




REVLON Nail Polishes 

Mostly my nail polishes are from this brand because I love every product they have especially nail products which are light weight but pigmented. They always serve the beautiful colors and never get me down. 


  1. Revlon Nail Enamel in 041 Granite 


  2. Revlon Nail Enamel in 151 Iced Mauve 


  3. Revlon Nail Enamel in 171 Rose Zing 


  4. Revlon Nail Enamel in 730 Valentine 

     

  5. Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in 555 Orchid 

     

  6. Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in 140 Fall Mood 

     

  7. Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in 260 Bold Sangria 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS