CURRENT PLAYLIST

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I've been loving some cool songs lately and put them together into one playlist. Believe it or not, I can listening to this playlist all day long without skip one or two songs. I listen to every single song with all my heart because I'm obsessed with them!! well, I'm obsessed with everything



  1. And Then You - Greg Laswell 
  2. Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran
  3. Best Mistake - Ariana Grande feat Big Sean
  4. Candles - Daughter
  5. Changes - Stars
  6. Cool Kids - Kenzie Nimmo (Echosmith cover)
  7. Could You Be Home - Heffron Drive
  8. Cry with You - Hunter Hayes
  9. Early Morning Rain - Ruben Hein 
  10. Human - Daughter
  11. In Your Pocket - Maroon 5
  12. No - Sasha Pieterse 
  13. One Track Mind - Heffron Drive
  14. Pictures - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
  15. Real Love - Tom Odell 
  16. Starring Role (Acoustic Version) - Marina and the Diamonds
  17. There Is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
  18. This Love - Taylor Swift 
  19. Year 2277 - Em Harriss
  20. Yellow Flicker Beat - Lorde 
  21. Yesterday (Acoustic Version) - Karmin
  22. Wolf - First Aid Kit

I hope my playlist can help you to find inspirations and please let me know your favorite song(s) at this moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS