TEA TIME

Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's been ages since my last tea time post and I really miss talking about tea even though I don't have much new tea favorites but it's a little bit different from my last post - it doesn't mean that I'm not addicted to Passion Tea Lemonade anymore hello, I can't stop and I don't think I will ;) - but I did something for tea like I added some milk - vanilla or almond milk - when I usually do nothing on my tea, just a plain tea and no bag out. I like strong taste on my tea and I figured it out to not taking the bag out and leave it until you finish your tea.


Here's my favorites at the moment:

1. Lipton Vanilla Tea (+ milk)
2. Lipton Peppermint Tea
3. Twinings Four Red Fruits Tea
4. Twinings Passionfruit, Mango & Orange Tea 


Please please please let me know if you have any recommendations for another delicious tea! I'd love to try it. Have a good day <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS