GET READY WITH ME: THEME PARK MAKEUP LOOK

Sunday, February 22, 2015


Some people said it's not make any sense to put makeup on your face when all you want to do is have fun. Wrong. Because, we do want to have fun and have great pics coming out, right? So those happiness moments won't go wrong by dark circles under your eyes, or your acnes and blemishes. 

So, ladies, stop lying to yourself and admit it. Even when you go to the theme park, you DO your makeup but keep it simple and by simple I mean 'NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LOOK'.


Here's my look the other day: 




  • BB CREAM

I hate using waterproof foundation because it makes my skin heavier and very uncomfortable. So, instead using my regular foundation, I'm using NYX BB CREAM in shade 01 Nude. I don't have any skin problems recently, so BB Cream is perfect choice to even out my skin tone. 

  • CONCEALER

I use my usual concealer, Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in shade Medium to cover my dark circles and discolouration that I have on my eye lids. 



  • POWDER FOUNDATION

To set my creamy products, I use Revlon PhotoReady Two Way Powder Foundation in shade 003 Natural Ochre. It makes my bb cream and concealer stay in place and avoid shining during the day. 




  • EYEBROW

Eyebrows frame your face. To fill the spare area in my eyebrows, I use The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit in shade 03



  • MASCARA

Long and thick lashes are a must for me. After I curl my lashes, I use a good amount of Benefit They're Real Mascara! on my upper and lower lashes.



  • NATURAL LIPS

I do like stand out lip colour but because this is theme park and I don't want to look over, I prefer to use natural lip colour and it is Revlon Balm Stain in 001 Honey Douche. It helps to moisturise your lips as well. So I don't have to worry about dry lips during the day. 


11 am face

5 pm face










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS