JANUARY: MY SECOND 'SECONDHAND SERENADE' CONCERT

Monday, February 02, 2015

In the last day of January, me and sister went to Secondhand Serenade. It wasn't his own concert, but a music event (or should I say music festival) with so many talented musicians from Indonesia, especially from Bandung (indies). To be completely honest, I don't really know them except few bigger musicians, and I don't know their songs too. But somehow, I enjoyed their performances and made me danced ;) 

SECONDHAND SERENADE is one of my favourite musicians. I went to his concert in Bandung 2 or 3 years ago, and knowing that he came back made me thrilled! He is one of those talented musicians who heats the stage, brings us along with his amazing songs. 

He performed some of old songs and few new songs from his new album, Undefeated. I can't exactly remember the numbers, because I was overjoyed last night (sorry not sorry). I was a little tiny tiny bit disappointed because he didn't perform 'Fly By' and 'Something More' but it paid with his performance, sexy hair, sexy voice and his face (yasss! that face!) 

Here are some pictures from that night: 

Teza Sumendra & the stepbrothers stepsisters 
Payung Teduh
Maliq & d'essentials

SECONDHAND SERENADE YEAH!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS