OSCARS 2015

Monday, February 23, 2015

Here are my thoughts during the Oscars 2015:



  1. J.LO oh my God! Look at that face, that body, that dress! One word: PERFECT
  2. Is John Legend even real?! 
  3. Dakota Johnson can I have your face? Thanks in advance :) 
  4. So much feelings for Glory! 
  5. Oh now I really need to see The Grand Budapest Hotel! 
  6. JOSH HUTCHERSON is my forever bae <3
  7. LADY GAGA is so beautiful! What a performance!!!! THANKS FOR BRINGING THE SOUND OF MUSIC BACK, QUEEN <3 
  8. I spy Charlie Rowe and he's looking so sharp in that suit! 
  9. Adam Levine is my lost star. Bye. 
  10. Neil Patrick Harris <3 
  11. Rosamund Pike is redhot! 
  12. OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT FACE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH definitely not a human. 
  13. Ben Affleck is just... yeah bye ovaries. 
  14. Emma Stone such a babe!
  15. EDDIE REDMAYNE is actor in a leading role! He looks gorgeous and cute and all and his expression oh God! 
  16. Please shave Mr. McConaughey. With love, your fan. 
  17. Julianne Moore is not even ages. Her speech when accepting her trophy for actress in a leading role is beautiful. I like it so much! 
  18. Is it socially acceptable to disagree about Birdman well, I don't know, I think The Imitation Game do so much better but Birdman is really cool thou ;)

incredible performance from the Queen!
love her makeup!! 
she's stealing the red carpet attention with red
she is not real. repeat, she is not real
perf. just perfect. 
my bae <3
NPH!
Benedict you are not a human, Sir. 
so much feelings on Glory!
Congrats, Eddie! 
my lost star :")











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS