VANITY: MY GO TO LIPSTICK

Wednesday, February 25, 2015


I've been completely losing my mind. This whole month, I have no mood for doing my makeup and to be honest, I don't know why.

In those fine days, I still using my concealer to cover my dark circles, put some mascara on my lashes and lipstick. Even, I can go a day only with lipstick. Earlier this January, I bought new balm stain from Revlon - of course - in 001 Honey Douche and this product is way better than I thought before. At seems scary on the tube but when I put some on my lips, this is the perfect colour for everyday looks but I can't remember why I stop using it.





Earlier February when I completely had no mood for put anything on my face but I had to go and of course, I didn't want to scare other people with my pale - dead - face so I just grabbed randomly from my drawer and my hand chose it. I put some and BAM! I fall in love with this product all over again. I was like, 'where have you been?'

This is a product that has a hydrating balmy formula and stains the lips. It stays longer than you expected. I apply some on my lips before leave my house, then I drink and eat, but it still there! Cool, isn't it? It goes on smooth, non-sticky and it is moisturising! There is a peppermint smell and cool feel when applied (no taste) which I personally really like, but it doesn't last long.



Honey Douche is a neutral dusty pink with mauve - nude undertones. It's so gorgeous and I can't even get over how beautiful this colour is! I use it every single day and my friends keep asking what lipstick that I use, they give me compliments and that's how you know it works ladies! 

This product comes in a crayon - plastic body. The cap shuts tight and will not come off in your bag, making it very easy to travel with. Since the stick has a retractable twist up packaging, there is no wastage by sharpening. Those are why I always throw this girl inside my bag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS