PLAYLIST: BUSY MARCH

Sunday, March 29, 2015

I start to work on my undergraduate thesis this month and also teach at high school, so it's kinda busy month for me. 

Music is one of those life essentials. My playlist changes every month (sometimes it's every week) depends on my mood and this month, what I need in my playlist are songs that really spice up my mood but also have calm / relaxing songs. 

PS : some songs are new (to me) and some are the songs that I falling in love back

  1. Baby I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys 
  2. Budapest - George Ezra
  3. Brooklyn Baby - Lana Del Rey
  4. Calgary - Bon Iver 
  5. From Where You Are - Lifehouse 
  6. Happy Mistakes - Heffron Drive 
  7. Ho Hey - The Lumineers 
  8. Lean On Me - J2 feat Sizzy Rocket
  9. Let's Pretend - Charity Vance
  10. Picture Perfect (Acoustic) - Charity Vance
  11. Raised On It - Sam Hunt 
  12. Show Me - Big Time Rush 
  13. Thank You - Alanis Morissette 
  14. This Is What Makes Us Girls - Lana Del Rey
  15. Wildfire - John Mayer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS