WHAT'S IN MY GO TO BAG

Friday, March 27, 2015

I just realized I haven't done this blogpost for a really long time. I think the last time I did was earlier 2014.

So, I got this shoulder bag in early March when I went to H&M my friends. I really love this bag because it's not too big and not too small either, and I literally use this bag every time I need to go out like shopping, hanging out with friends, whenever I don't have to bring so many things. It's perfect for go to bag.

Without any further do, let's get started ;)






  • iPhone 5s and iPad 3

In my last post, I carried 2 phones with me, iPhone 5 and BlackBerry but two of them were stolen earlier January, and it broke my heart. I used to separate contacts between BlackBerry for school friends, business friends, and other people who weren't really close to me and iPhone for my family and close friends. And also, I used iPhone to catch up with emails and social medias because it's easier and more practical than BlackBerry, but now, I use one phone for everything and to be honest, it stressed me out. I don't really like it.

But, not being ungrateful, I love this phone. I got iPhone 5s in white. Firstly, I wanted to have in gold but unfortunately, the gold one (at Apple Store Bandung) only has 16 GB which is not enough for me. So I got the white one like my previous phone in 64 GB. Some people asked why I didn't get iPhone 6 (time when I bought 5s, weeks later iPhone 6 came in) reason is because I hate it. I don't like big phone. 

To catch up with social medias, editing blogpost, reading books, playing games (but no, I don't play any games right now. I stopped playing Candy Crush in level 45. I got bored, period) I use my iPad 3. The battery lives longer than iPhone and also bigger so it's easier to use. But well, iPad is a bit heavy, sometimes I leave it at home. 

  • Wallet 

I would never leave my house without my wallet. Where else I keep my money and cards? I can't live without it. In case you're wondering, my wallet is from Charles & Keith and I got it 2 years ago. Here, I just carry some cash,  ID card, debit cards and other cards like Starbucks card, Blitzmegaplex card, hospital card and Books & Beyond card. I usually keep all of my cards inside my card wallet but it will take more spaces inside this small bag so I just take most important cards instead.

  • Portable Charger & earPods

My phone battery only lasts until 3 pm at best and I hate having my phone run out the battery, so bring the portable charger is a must for me. I also have earPods to save me from boredom.

  • Makeup Pouch 

I don't bring my usual makeup pouch because it's bigger and like I said, this is my go to bag so I don't need full makeup essentials, just few things I use to touch up like compact powder, chapstick, lipstick, travalo (at the moment, I fill in with Princess by Vera Wang), facial tissue and if I use my contacts, I'll bring the eyedrops and the spare

  • Hand Gel & Hand Cream 

I don't like having my hands dirty and dry. I'm OCD to moisturise my skin so I always have my hand cream with me. My hand gel is from Bath & Body Works in Japanese Cherry Blossom and my hand cream is L'occitane Almond Milk Hand Cream.
  • Pads
  • Gum or Mint
  • Keys

That's what inside my go to bag. I know I carry a lot of stuff, just me being me as usual. I don't remember when was the last time I only carry few things ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS