BOOKSHELF: APRIL WISH LIST

Sunday, April 26, 2015


I want to share my book wish list this month with you all beautiful people because to be honest, I haven't finish my 'currently reading' book because I have tons of things to get done :(


  1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  2. Someday, Someday Maybe? by Lauren Graham
  3. Never Let Me Go by Kazoo Ishiguro 
  4. Perfectly Damaged by E. L. Montes
  5. Dollanganger Series by V.C Andrews (except Flower in the Attics because I'm currently try to finish it) 
  6. Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini 
  7. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan 
  8. One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper 
  9. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern 
  10. About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk 

Do you have a wish list? 



Follow me on social medias: 
snapchat : veraverdiany

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS