PLAYLIST : APRIL FOOLS! ;)

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

NO I'm kidding! Of course it's an actual APRIL PLAYLIST!!. My head is not working really well right now so I can't make an appropriate playlist name. Please forgive me, Fellas!


  1. Art of Moving On (Acoustic Version) - Heffron Drive 
  2. Best Fake Smile - James Bay
  3. Craving - James Bay
  4. Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Rey
  5. Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey 
  6. I Want It that Way - Kenzie Nimmo, Harris Heller and John Allred (Backstreet Boys Cover)
  7. Love of My Life Josh Herbert
  8. Necessary Evil - Nikki Yanofsky 
  9. One Last Time - Ariana Grande
  10. Outside - Calvin Harris feat Ellie Goulding
  11. Want to Want Me - James Maslow (Jason Derulo Cover) 



Follow me on social medias: 
snapchat : veraverdiany

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS