VANITY: MOVING ON FROM BB CREAM!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

For every day wearable makeup, I don't use heavy foundation and prefer to choose BB Cream. Earlier this month, I ran out all of my BB Cream but the shade that matches my skin is not available in every product's counter. How can it is possible?!

CC Cream is not a new product to me. I've heard a lot of reviews about it but never tried one because I have a very sensitive skin and I don't need high coverage for everyday makeup. I visited Revlon counter on SOGO department store and I thought, "Well, why not?" so I went home with the lightest shade (yeah because right now I'm really really pale!!) of Revlon CC Cream in my bag.

I tried the product the next day and I love it! The formula cover all of the redness (I got allergic reaction around my cheeks) and blemishes that I have, and also gives light coverage under my eyes. It's perfect for everyday use without giving your skin heavy and sticky feeling.

Before I jump into my first experience try out Revlon CC Cream, let me enlighten you about this product in general.




What is CC Cream? 

CC Cream is stand for Color Correcting Cream. The product meant to address issues like redness or sallowness. It has higher coverage from BB cream but still lighter from foundation. 


What is the difference between CC Cream and BB Cream? 

The difference between BB and CC creams is subtle. CC generally stands for “color correcting” and the products are meant to address issues like redness or sallowness (usually with light-diffusing particles), whereas BB creams are like lighter foundation with a few skin care benefits thrown in.

CC creams give more full, foundation-like coverage but feel like you’re wearing something very light - BB Cream-like. Since the creams are buildable, you can layer on as much or as little pigment as you want but me personally, one layer is more than enough. 


REVLON ABSOLUTE RADIANCE+ CC CREAM 

Revlon Absolute Radiance+ CC Cream is a light reflective tinted primer that blurs out large pores, conceal imperfections and evens out the skintones. CC cream is lighter in coverage compared to the traditional BB creams therefore it’s a great choice for those who already has good skin which don’t need much coverage.

The packaging is simple and nice: It came in a squeeze tube of 30ml, just like Revlon’s BB cream. It comes in 4 shades, mine is 010 Creamy White which suits my skin tone perfectly. It’s a natural colour with pinkish undertone. Perfect for pale skin like mine. 

The cream is not liquidy but it feels so light and moisturizing. I like how it stays on my skin, light feel and brightens my complexion. This CC cream has SPF 30/PA++. My skin looked so flawless and glowy-dewy. It’s definitely not oily kinda shine but a healthy looking skin glow.

I definitely recommend this product. For note, please choose the shade that really close to your natural skin tone if not, you're going to look cakey and fake which is not good. 


Follow me on social medias: 
snapchat : veraverdiany

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS