PLAYLIST: THE MONTH OF MAY!

Sunday, May 31, 2015

The month of May is one of the busiest yet stressful months in this year. I'm in the process of working on my undergraduate thesis and also teaching practice at senior high school. It's kinda stressing me out. 

BUT... 

In the meantime, I have this love-hate relationship with music. Some of the songs below are not new to me, but some of them are the songs (or actually the singer) that I just know. 

  1. Afire Love - Ed Sheeran
  2. Crave - Parachute 
  3. Forget - Marina and the Diamonds
  4. Hotel California - Eagles
  5. Mercy - Muse
  6. Mr. Hipster - Denyse Tontz 
  7. My Forever - Mandy Jiroux
  8. Not Going Anywhere - Josh Herbert
  9. Riptide - Vance Joy
  10. Someone New - Hozier 
  11. Strange Birds - Birdy 
  12. Why - Denyse Tontz
  13. Worth It - Fifth Harmony ft Kid Ink 


Follow me on social medias: 
snapchat : veraverdiany 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS