BOOKSHELF: MAY HAUL!

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

I have to be honest with you... I haven't done reading any book, not even one. The teaching practice and my undergraduate thesis completely taken my time and attention. 

but, it isn't me if I go to the mall and not even checking out the bookstore. So, I thought I'd share some of new books that I bought in between April and May. 



  1. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins (I bought it online because it wasn't available in any bookstore in my city. Good point is, I got it for 30% off from books & beyond. Such a good deal!)
  2. In a Blue Moon - Ilana Tan 
  3. Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
  4. The Throne of Fire - Rick Riordan
  5. Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsela 

I also bought Nylon, Cover Girl and Cosmopolitan but magazines are not for reviews LOL!

Currently, I'm reading Anna and the French Kiss because it's on my April wish list and I've been waiting for so long for this book. I promise, I'll try to finish this book and make a review next month!



Follow me on social medias: 
snapchat : veraverdiany




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS