CINEMA: TV SHOW OBSESSIONS

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

This month, I'm not going to talk about movie because, firstly, I don't watch any movies. Surprise? Yes, you should be because I'm! It's quiet odd for me as a person who claimed as a movie lover. This month of May, I don't have any intention or mood to watch any movies and I don't know why. Secondly, it's boring to talk about movie all the time, right? So, in this post (and yes, I'm fully aware that my may posts are coming up pretty late than usual) I'm gonna talk about TV Shows. 

I have a lot of strange addictions to movie and tv show. I guess because I love watching! And it is obvious to everyone around me and people on the internet. 

  • TV Show 


Talking about tv shows (reality show, talk show, etc), I can say that I'm a huge fan of The Ellen Degeneres Show!! This show is always talkative, communicative, and interesting to watch! Ellen is a truly beautiful person inside and outside. She has this specialty to talk to people in every way, either it is very serious or spill smart jokes! 

The show is pretty much different from other shows I've ever watch. It invites interesting people like celebrities, heroes, or just people who are famous in internet. What I love the most about this show is it always show different side of people, like who really they are. And also, this show inspires people to do the goods. It doesn't show any cheap gossips or rumours.

  • TV Movie 


I like watching tv movies at Lifetime channel. Well, I know they are mostly super super cheesy and easy to guess but hey! We're here talking about good tv movies. 
Some of my favourite tv movies from Lifetime are: 

  1. Dollangager series : Flowers in the Attic, Petals on the Wind, If There Be Thorns, Seeds of Yesterday 
  2. Dead on Campus 
  3. Killing Daddy 
  4. A wife's nightmare 

  • TV Series 

I watch too many tv series! I watch almost every TV series on earth. But don't blame me, my parents and my sister are also enjoy with tv series. So we're basically love watching. 

Some of tv series that I still crazy over are: 
  1. Pretty Little Liars - I know some people stop watching because they got bored to find out who the hell is A but I don't. For me, finding A is one of my life goals. Now, we all know that there's  someone who can be a big A, Charles and I'm dying to know what his motive is!
  2. Supernatural - beside I'd love to see Dean's charming and slay character, I also weirdly enjoy this series with all demons and things gone wrong.
  3. Game of Thrones - I'm all about this kingdom y'all! 
  4. The Flash - can't say I like this series yet, I'm on episode 2
  5. iZombie - woo hoo you go, Rose McIver! She rocks the platinum hair!
  6. Bates Motel - Norman! I don't usually watch twisted family but since Bates Motel (and Dollangager series), I do. 
  7. American Horror Story - can't wait for new season with Lady Gaga on it!!!!
  8. New Girl - this series is getting funnier and more complicated but I really like it!

Also, I'm looking forward for Scream Queens. I watched the trailer and it seems pretty interesting, well sorority is always interesting, right? 




Follow me on social medias: 
snapchat : veraverdiany





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS