VANITY: 5 MINUTES DAY TIME MAKEUP ROUTINE

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Whenever I'm late, I always grab these 5 magic products to save my day. The products below are in my opinion quiet good and stay almost 12 hours without giving me oily shiny look during the day. 




  • Concealer: Revlon Colorstay Concealer
I use this concealer to cover dark circles under my eyes and the redness that I have. This product is surprisingly good. It is very similar to Maybelline Fit Me Concealer but the formula is lighter so I think it's perfect if you don't have much skin problem. Note: use the shade that really close to your natural skin tone or at least 1 shade lighter than your skin. Mine is 02 Light.

  • Powder Foundation: Revlon Two Way Powder Foundation 
My life saver! This compact powder is definitely my holy grail face powder! I have no idea what they put in here but the formula is such an amazing thing I've ever tried. I've used this powder foundation for half year and so far, I don't have any problem with it. It gives a light coverage and also gives you natural fresh looking face. Note: use the shade that really close to your natural skin colour to get perfect coverage. Mine is 01 Ivory

  • Mascara: Benefit They're Real Mascara
Don't pass on mascara! It can make you look much more wake up and makes your eyes bigger and POP! If there's any makeup that I can't live without, it is mascara. Call me mascara freak because I am. Note: don't forget to curl your lashes first and add a generous amount of the products to make your lashes ticker and longer.

  • Blusher: Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher
For someone who has pretty much pale skin, blush is a mandatory. For everyday use, I like to use something that really soft and light tone like this blush. This is a local product and I think pretty good for such a cheap product. Note: I'm not sure if this product still available at the counter or drugstore, I got this blusher 1,5 years ago. 

  • Lipgloss: Make Over Liquid Lip Colour
Personally, I don't really like super bright lip colour for day time but I need something to make my face fresher and happier (I look like a sick person because I really pale), I choose to use lipgloss which is Make Over Liquid Lip Color in Fructis Peach, the colour is so soft and fresh looking!



Follow me on social medias: 
snapchat : veraverdiany

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS