VANITY: GO TO BLUSH!

Saturday, August 01, 2015



I'm so pale


That's the fact and everyone knows about it. I don't use make everyday, to be completely honest, if I go outside then I'll go with 'no makeup makeup' that's the thing.

People see me as a makeup lover but in fact, as much as I love makeup, I don't use them everyday but, I do use blush almost every single day (starting from 2015, gotta change makeup routine y'all!) and I found that perfect shade of blush can make a huge change to my pale face.

So without any further do, here are my go to blushes that really work for me!



REVLON POWDER BLUSH - SMOKY ROSE

The colour is beige-y pink, looks and feels very natural on my fair skin. I love how it brightens my face and makes even more radiant. This blush is perfect with literally every makeup look! Smokey eye? Add this. Natural look? Add this. Colourful eye? This is your answer ;)

NYX POWDER BLUSH - DUSTY ROSE 

This blush is so pretty and flattering for my complexion, it hardly has any shimmer and doesn't require a lot of layering. I have fair skin & this blush / color gives you a nice warm, sun kissed glow that will last all day!


MILANI BAKED BLUSH - LUMINOSO

This blush is sooo gorgeous, but it's NOT a dupe for nars orgasm. Milani mineral baked blush in luminoso is the real dupe. It is a corally-orange baked blush with tons of shimmer/glitter, although the glitter doesn't look to obvious when buffed into the skin. It is a perfect summer colour that adds a nice pop on your cheeks.



Follow me on social medias: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS