PLAYLIST: PRETTY MUCH A WILD HONEYMOON

Friday, September 18, 2015

To start off my come back, I want to start by sharing the songs I've been loving recently. Not every song in this playlist is a new one, but this are the songs that I'm really into. 




  1. Bite - Troye Sivan 
  2. Fools - Troye Sivan 
  3. Imagination - Shawn Mendes 
  4. Heart Hope - Oh Wonder
  5. Here - Alessia Cara 
  6. High by the Beach - Lana Del Rey 
  7. Honeymoon - Lana Del Rey 
  8. Music to Watch Boys to - Lana Del Rey
  9. One Call Away - Charlie Puth (James Maslow's Cover)
  10. Stitches - Shawn Mendes 
  11. This is Gospel - Panic! At the Disco 
  12. Wild - Troye Sivan

So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy my music recommendation! :) 



Follow me on social medias: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS