PLAYLIST : GOOD NOT-SO- OLDIES!!!

Monday, October 05, 2015


I'm having major throwback today! I was going to iTunes store, trying to find new catchy songs but I ended up typed Britney Spears and through her old albums!! I literally can't stop clicking "buy" in every favourite songs on her old albums. Not only Brit, I also bought Secondhand Serenade old albums and shit, I'm dying! 

Here are some of my favourite oldies songs from Brit and John ;)



  1. Autumn Goodbye - Britney Spears
  2. Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
  3. Fall for You - Secondhand Serenade
  4. I Love Rock n Roll - Britney Spears 
  5. Maybe - Secondhand Serenade
  6. Oops! I Did It Again - Britney Spears 
  7. Something More - Secondhand Serenade
  8. Stronger - Britney Spears 
  9. Overprotected - Britney Spears 
  10. Your Call - Secondhand Serenade


Follow me on social medias: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS