UPDATE: WHAT'S IN MY HANDBAG?

Sunday, October 04, 2015


I bought new handbag around July and I've been wearing it for almost everyday ever since. This is a Fendi peekaboo handbag size large in the colour nude. I got it online and pretty satisfied with the service. 

This bag is amazing! It goes with every outfit and fits everything I need during the day! So... Without any further do, let's dig into it!




  1. iPhone 5s - of course. I wouldn't leave my house without my phone. Who would? 
  2. Wallet - again, one of those necessary things to survive life. It's Louis Vuitton, I got it 7 years ago perhaps? I'm not sure but I have it for ages. This brand is seriously uses the best leather because from the first time I got this wallet until now, it doesn't chipped at all. 
  3. Makeup pouch - I don't need full makeup just some things I need to touch up such as: Revlon PhotoReady compact powder in 01 Ivory, MAC lipstick in Brave, Make Over liquid lip colour in Fructis Peach, Revlon Balm Stain in Honey, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Light, L'occitane Moisturising Lip Balm, couple pairs of contacts and eye drops. 
  4. Roll-On EDP - roll on perfume is handy and also perfect for smaller bags like this, so I carry my Victoria's Secret Angels Only roll-on. It smells so good, very calm and flowery but still seductive. Perfect for everyday perfume. 
  5. Hand Cream - necessary! It's L'occitane Almond Hand Cream, been using this for more than three years now! 
  6. Notebook even today is the gadget era, I still write down my lists. I found that write is actually helps you to remember things. I also bring my favourite pen!
  7. iPhone USB cable and EarPods 
  8. Tissue
  9. Gum and Candy
  10. Bandage and Pad 

Follow me on social medias: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS