PLAYLIST: WAY OLDER THAN ME

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Music has been taking a huge part of my life because my Dad is a huge fan of music especially in country and instrumental, but seriously, every day he turns on the music player with all his cool equipment so the whole music sound so much better. I wake up to music blasting from downstairs in almost every single day. My Dad has been very busy lately and it's sad that he doesn't have his "me time" with those cool music equipment. 


Long short story, I'm kind of familiar with musicians from 50's to 80's. I was born on 1992 so it is kinda normal for me to be familiar with musicians from 90's but from the year of 1960? Girls at my age are so into Adele, Skrylex, The Weeknd, or at least John Mayer (needless to say I'm a huge fan of John Mayer!!) but my music is more than that. It sounds so bitchy but it is true, when I asked my friend either he knew about Stevie Wonder or not, he said "That's my Dad's song, not me." I have to say, my friend is also a really good music listener. See? 

Here are some of my favourite songs from way back then, enjoy ;) 
  1. All I Do - Stevie Wonder 
  2. Be My Baby - The Ronettes
  3. Blowing in the Wind - Bob Dylan 
  4. Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley 
  5. Come Softly to Me - The Fleetwoods 
  6. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey 
  7. Friday I'm in Love - The Cure 
  8. Got My Mind Set on You - George Harrison 
  9. Hey, Good Lookin' - Hank Williams 
  10. Hotel California - Eagles 
  11. I Saw the Light - Hank Williams 
  12. I Want to Hold Your Hand - The Beetles 
  13. Move It On Over - Hank Williams 
  14. Why Don't You Love Me - Hank Williams 
  15. Yesterday - The Beetles



Follow me on social medias: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS