PLAYLIST: CLEAN SLATE

Saturday, January 16, 2016

One of my new year's resolutions is to start fresh. I start listening to other music genres that I don't usually hear. I found out it helps me to extend more of my music taste! From oldies but goodies, covers, to musicians from Lithuania! 


Here's my playlist in the month of January! 

  1. Already Gone - Sleeping at Last 
  2. Keeping Your Head Up - Birdy 
  3. Lady (Hear Me Tonight) - Black Caviar 
  4. Nobody Around - GJan 
  5. Northern Wind - City and Colour 
  6. I Hate You I Love You - gnash ft Olivia O'Brien
  7. Peace of My Heart - Molly Moore
  8. Stunner - Ronnie Davis 
  9. Take You Away - Acceptance
  10. Uneven Odds - Sleeping at Last 
  11. Wash - Bon Iver
  12. Why Don't You Love Me - Hank Williams 
  13. Wonderlust - Béla Takes Chase 
  14. You are Enough - Sleeping at Last 



Follow me on social medias: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS