PLAYLIST: AMOUR!

Friday, February 12, 2016

LOVE IS IN THE AIR! 

It's almost valentine's day! I see roses, heart shaped chocolates, and smiles already!


I am personally one of those person who don't celebrate val's day, but I love the euphoria. Everybody is just in their happiest, pink and roses everywhere and also, lots of chocolate! It is a great feeling too to listen love songs everywhere you go! It gives me much happiness. 

So, here are some of my favourite love songs. Enjoy <3

  1. All of Me - John Legend 
  2. Amazing - Big Time Rush 
  3. A Song for You - Donny Hathaway 
  4. A Whole New World - Regina Belle feat Peabo Bryson (OST. Aladdin)
  5. Better Together - Jack Johnson 
  6. Bright - Echosmith 
  7. Could You Be Home - Heffron Drive 
  8. Endless Love - Lionel Richie 
  9. Everything Has Changed - Heffron Drive 
  10. Everything to Me - Shane Fillan 
  11. Favorite Girl - Katelyn Tarver 
  12. For Him - Troye Sivan feat. Allday 
  13. Got My Mind Set on You - George Harrison 
  14. Ho Hey - The Lumineers 
  15. I'm Yours Jason Mraz  
  16. Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute 
  17. Love Song - Sara Bareilles 
  18. Lovesong - The Cure 
  19. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding 
  20. No Idea - Big Time Rush
  21. Once in a Lifetime - Landon Austin  
  22. Our Song Taylor Swift 
  23. Parallel - Heffron Drive 
  24. Part Time Lover - Stevie Wonder 
  25. Stitches - Shawn Mendes 
  26. Take Your Time - Sam Hunt 
  27. You - Lost King feat Katelyn Tarver 
  28. Your Body is Wonderland - John Mayer 
  29. You & I - One Direction 
  30. Wings - Birdy 


I hope you have a lovely day! Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS