VANITY: L'OREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION REVIEW

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

L'oreal is not my usual choice of makeup products. I have no idea why, I just never have a will to stop by at the counter when shopping. No offense, I never have any intention to try their makeup products but I adore their shampoo and conditioner, one of the best out there! 

Anyway, I saw so many good reviews about this foundation, L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation that just arrived at my country, so late! So many my favourite beauty gurus gave this foundation great reviews. Needless to say, when I saw this foundation standing in the front shelf of L'oreal counter, I got my hand on it! I couldn't wait to try it at home. So, does this product really that good as others say? 


Let's start with packaging. I'm a big fan of it. It is so light and small enough for traveling. I thought it will be as heavy as Revlon Colorstay Foundation but it is not. This one is so much lighter! It has a nice pump that dispense cleanly. 


It's a liquid - almost watery - formula which I like to apply using a foundation brush. The formula is so good that really bring out my skin tone, cover any redness and lightly cover up blemishes and dark circles. It blends perfectly, none can tell that I'm wearing any foundation and also, super build able! It gives a light coverage so perfect for everyday use! 

before
The finish is satin, natural flawless with a soft sheen. I use one full pump for my fave and neck but if I want more coverage, I use two full pumps (but really, it's very rare). I got so many compliments during my time wearing this foundation. Also, this is a drugstore products so... What a win win! 

after
The picture above is me wearing nothing but the foundation. As you can see, the coverage is so good even on its own. I'm using G2 Gold Porcelain. There are 8 shades in Indonesia (and up to 14 shades in other countries). Overall, I love this product and definitely my rotation of foundations! 


Thanks for reading! Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS