SHORT FILMS

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I've been so into short films for quiet a long time now and here are my favourite short films that I found on YouTube. It's easy to access but yet has great contents. I adore those creators who can produce such amazing works. I hope you enjoy these films as much as I do :)


  1. Dear Dad created by Care.no 
  2. Drink directed by Emily Moss Wilson 
  3. Lights Out directed by David Sandberg and Lotta Losten
  4. Lost Island directed by Sawyer Hartman
  5. Paper Pills directed by Allie Marie Evans 
  6. Parallax directed by Sawyer Hartman 
  7. ReMoved (part 1) directed by Nathanael Matanick 
  8. Remember My Story (ReMoved part 2) directed by Tony Cruz and Nathanael Matanick 
  9. The Runaways directed by Allie Marie Evans 
  10. Unwind directed by Tansay Gardam 

Do you have any suggestion what I should watch next? Let me know! 

Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS