30 DAYS QUESTIONS: #10 WHAT IS/ARE YOUR ON TO GO LIPSTICK OR LIP GLOSS?

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

In daily basis, 98 % I'll go with very natural and fresh looking makeup so my on to go lip products are very basic. I have 5 go to lip products - these are the products that I reach out the most. Most of these products are from Revlon because I love with their lipstick formula - it's creamy, buttery, and super moisturising even their matte lipstick.


top-down: the same order with the list
  1. Make Over Liquid Lip Color in Fructis Peach
  2. M.A.C lipstick in Brave 
  3. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Honey 
  4. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude (seems like this range has been discontinued)
  5. Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Ginger Rose 

Thanks for reading! Xx.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS