30 DAYS QUESTIONS: #11 HOW TO GET THROUGH BAD DAYS?

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Whenever I have bad day, I like to take a deep breath first. I learn how to deep breathing which is very simple and easy to do: 4 counts of inhale - 7 counts hold - 8 counts of exhale. This is important for me because whenever I have bad day and my anxiety starts coming, I need to breathe. 

Next, I like to sit or lay down if possible, while listening to calming and relaxing songs. This also helps me to think clearer and make me more relax and calm. 

I eat chocolate. It has lots of benefit, one of them is to reduce your stress and trigger relaxation because it increase your dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and endorphins, the neurotransmitter quartet that responsible for our happy feeling. 

Again, if this is possible, I'll go for a walk. Either go to my favourite coffee shop to get my favourite chai latte (I don't drink coffee), or get my favourite food. At this point, if I can, I will observe and analyse the problem start with the question: what's wrong? - there, you can go to how to take care of it. But remember, you don't always have to decide immediately. Some things better to think more and more. 

Last, try to have a wide perspective. Not everything is going as planned. Nobody is perfect. No one has control of life. You can't always control your plans, you can't control how people act to you, you don't always have to responsible for every situation. Sometimes, it is what is it and it isn't your fault. Don't blame yourself for something you can't control. Don't push yourself when you already know your limit. Don't expect too much because it can leads to disappointment. 

note: I posted how to de-stress while ago, you might enjoy it as well. 



Thanks for reading! Xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS