30 DAYS QUESTIONS: #13 IF YOU ONLY COULD HAVE 3 BEAUTY PRODUCTS, WHAT WERE THOSE & WHY?

Saturday, June 18, 2016

This is so hard! But if I have to choose...


Well... first, Clinique Moisture Surge moisturiser because I have sensitive and dry skin. This is my holy grail moisturiser so I'd do anything to have this product!

Second, Benefit They're Real! mascara because this is so far the best mascara I've ever tried. It gives my lashes length and volume. No need fake lashes whatsoever!

And the last thing... Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in 131 Ginger Rose. This is my most favourite Revlon lipstick ever. It goes with every eye makeup, perfect for day to night look and also very moisturising.




Thanks for reading! Xx. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS