30 DAYS QUESTIONS: #14 HOW DO YOU BALANCE YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE IN RAMADAN?

Sunday, June 19, 2016

I still working out although I'm fasting. It didn't change. What I did change was my workout routine. If usually I do cardio, or zumba, or HIIT workout, now in Ramadan, I don't. It takes energy and I'm afraid it will affect to my health especially my heart. While I'm fasting, my heart rate is getting slower, I feel a little bit dizzy and lack of energy. I don't know if fasting caused my slower heart rate. But I feel it. 

So, my workout is very simple in Ramadan. I do 25 push-ups, 25 sit-ups, 30 squats, 20 for each dumbbell workouts (bicep curl, upright row, triceps kickback, and overhead shoulder press) and last, plank for at least 30 seconds.

I think fasting shouldn't be the excuse of not working out. Even this is necessary to balance our health and to keep in track for what we've been doing lately. Just go for something you comfortable, sometimes certain workout doesn't work for anyone. It's all about finding the best workout for you. 


Thanks for reading! Xx.



disclaimer: I'm workout because I have hormone imbalance and cardiomyopathy, being skinny is not my reason. I'm not skinny, I'm curvy - chubby even but I'm happy. I'm working out for my health's sake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS