30 DAYS QUESTIONS: #6 HOW'S YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE (+ PRODUCTS!)?

Saturday, June 11, 2016

It changed a lot since I realise although I don't have any skin problem, but deep cleansing is a must. I used this routine for about 5 months now and I feel so many benefit and the different! My skin type is normal to dry skin, but also very sensitive. I have to choose carefully about my skincare. 

So, here's my everyday skincare routine! 



MORNING

I don't use many products in the morning because I don't want to over cleanse, it causes dry skin especially for those who have sensitive skin like I do. I just use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser to remove any excess oil and last night's cream I used. After that, I use Sariayu Penyegar Mawar (toner) before I apply my moisturiser which is Clinique Moisture Surge all over my face and neck but if I don't go anywhere, I use Sariayu Putih Langsat moisturiser. To finish it, I use Evian Facial Spray to add more moist to my skin. 


EVENING 

  • Stay at home all day 
I wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser and apply Sariayu Putih Langsat night cream. Again, to finish my routine, I spray a good amount of Evian Facial Spray all over my face. It is so refreshing! 

  • Out all day 

I use makeup every time I go out, that's the fact. Not because I feel ashamed or something but because I love doing makeup. That's one of those things I really enjoy doing on daily basis. My makeup pretty basic, foundation, concealer, brows, mascara, blush and lipstick. But in some days, I really into my makeup so I add eyeshadows or eyeliner. 

To remove my eye makeup, if I don't have any waterproof products, I use Maybelline Micellar Water and gently remove any eye makeup I have. If I have waterproof products, I use Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean makeup remover. It works really good and also doesn't burn my eyes.

For the rest of my face, I use Sariayu Pembersih Mawar (cleansing milk) all over my face and neck. This one is very good and very moisturising my face. I cleanse and massage my face gently. After that, I wash my face and neck with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser to remove any excess dirt on my face. 

Next, I tap soft towel to dry my face and neck, then follow up with wet my towel with warm water and tap it to my face to soften and relax my skin. I find this step is a key on my skincare routine. This one also my favourite part of the routine because it is very relaxing after a long day. 

After that, I apply Sariayu Penyegar Mawar (toner) to refresh my skin. Then apply Sariayu Putih Langsat night cream and finally, spray Evian Facial Spray


It seems a lot things to do but day after day, once I used to this routine. It helps my skin to prevent any dryness, acne, blackhead/whitehead.I hope this routine will at least inspires and helps someone. I'm not sure if this will works for anyone else, but it is works pretty good for me. 


note: Sariayu Putih Langsat range claims to brighten up your skin. I don't see any different in my face, probably because I already very pale. I use this products because it works really good, both the moisturiser and night cream for me. It's hard to find good quality moisturiser from drugstore because of my sensitive skin. 


Thanks for reading! Xx. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS