30 DAYS QUESTIONS: #26 WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ABOUT LYING, CHEATING AND BETRAYING?

Friday, July 01, 2016

I hate them. I hate being lied, cheated on, and of course betrayed. I hate it because I promise to myself I would never do that to people. But sadly, I've been there. I've been experienced how it felt like to be the victim on those - yes, three of them. 

When people lie one time, and they're 'safe' then they lie again, it becomes addicted. Lying is contagious. While cheating and betraying are acts which are related to one another. When you cheat on someone, you betray them, you betray their trust and respect.

Trust and respect are built. You have to earn, work hard it to get someone's trust and respect. Once you break it, there's no turning back. It stays broken forever. Nothing can heal it. What I learned for years, trust doesn't have refill and once it gone, you won't get it back. Even if you do, it won't be the same.



Thanks for reading! Xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS