30 DAYS QUESTIONS: #30 WHAT THE BEST ADVICE YOU'VE EVER GET FOR LIFE?

Tuesday, July 05, 2016


YOUR SKY, YOUR LIMIT 

There are so many advices given to me directly or indirectly that really inspire me to do good things but this one specifically, came from a guy who didn't even know I'm exist, from a public figure I look up to named Tom Hiddleston.

This sentence with only four words somehow really opened up my minds and heart to do more, to step out from my comfort zone, to try something new I never thought before, to never stop believing and chasing my dreams. 

I always be a person who trying so hard to get what I want but ever since I heard this advice, I think more about what I want in my life - what I really want. I feel selfish for my future, I feel those responsibilities to achieve my dreams. 

None ever has a limit for something they want. Those limits only on your head. If you believe in yourself, in your sky, you can have no limit. You can have whatever you want. 



3 comments:

  1. Halo Vera ! udah lama ga mampir ke blog Vera :) makin keren aja hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS