BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX SERUM GEL FOUNDATION

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hello, everyone! 

It's been awhile since I wrote in depth product review. I wasn't buying too much but recently, I find my skin color is getting paler and more sensitive. I decided I need new foundation. I bought Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in light vanilla #paleprobs  

Bourjois is a brand from France, based on Paris to be exact. It's not a new brand for me although I never tried it before. I often see their products used by beauty bloggers and vloggers. They also really like this brand especially its foundation. Don't understand why I never get myself to this brand until now. 

I tried this foundation several times before, so here's what I thought: 




The Packaging 

It is small and so compact, very light and convenient for traveling. The bottle made from plastic so that's why it's so light but it doesn't mean it looks less luxurious than a glass bottle. The pump dispenses the perfect amount for my whole face in just one pump.



The Formula 

This is a gel based foundation, not too creamy, not too liquid-y so it's kinda in between. I really like it! The formula itself is so light weight, gives a medium coverage with natural and soft dewy finish. It has a strong fruity scent but it's not a fragrance scent if it makes sense. The formula is easy to blend, it blends flawlessly and very build-able! 

It smells really good! This product is also claimed 16 hours radiance boosting and it really does a long wearing foundation. It lasts on my skin for really long day and it even getting better throughout the day. It looks amazingly, feels amazingly! The plus point: it is safe for sensitive skin! 





The Application 

At first, I use my Real Techniques beauty sponge and it blends super nice with perfect amount of dewiness but the other day, I used my oval foundation brush from Tammia (super cheap!) and it looks even better! I tried with my regular foundation brush from Armando Caruso, it also looks really good! I think it works best either ways.


no makeup
one layer 
two layers 

with a bit of Milani baked blush in Luminoso and L.A. Girl Pro. Conceal in Cool Tan as contour 

The Finish Look 

It gives my skin a healthy glow which I want. This foundation makes my skin look healthier and fresh. I also found my skin smoother and more radiant. It gives my skin great compliment! 



Thanks for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS