INNER CIRCLE OF LIFE

Friday, August 12, 2016

Hello! 


As I got older and hopefully more mature, I realise that I don't need bunch of friends. I only need real friends. I only need real people to spend my life with real people who understand and accept me for who I am like how I understand and accept them. 

I'm still in my early twenties. I have long life to live by. I have dreams, passions, and future to chase. I can't do those things without my inner circle. My inner circle influence so much to how I accept myself, how I chase my dreams, how I try my best to create my future in hands. 

Inner circle is a group of people who you trust, love, and supportive of your life choices. They are, personally, people who you look up to, who you find when you want to share good or bad news, who you value so much as much as they value you. It can be family, friends, mentors, lectures, or even your psychiatrist. It doesn't matter who they are, what matter is how they appreciate you, your choice and your life, like how you appreciate them. 

To find real people is hard. People tend to surprise us more than we deserve. Sometimes, someone who stabs us from the back is not our enemy, it is our closest people. Sometimes, someone you trust so much is actually someone you shouldn't. 

Years and years on journey to become and to find real people, I realise that we can't change people. They are who they are. Negative people are those you should avoid because you can't change them. Change comes from within. If they don't change their negative habits, maybe because they didn't want to. So why bother to try to change them? 

A positive inner circle is like a mirror. You can reflect yourself on them, even one tiny bit of you. You can share everything that matters on your life and you won't feel they judge you because your inner circle is there to support you, not judging you. The quality of your inner circle has a huge influence to how you live your life: your education, career path, achieving your dreams, your love life, and even your spiritual life. 

It's time to surround yourself with love and support. It's never too late to start a new path on your life. Choose your inner circle and be honest with them to get a better life. Surround yourself with people who have positive personality, great ambition, meaningful life purpose. These people will help you achieve your dreams, even in smallest way. 

Stay positive. Stay motivated. Stay blessed and grateful. 

Good luck! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS