TOP 10 MARVEL MOVIES

Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello!

If you read my blog for awhile, you must be know that I love Marvel, I love superheroes. To short the list into 10 movies only is kinda hard but I want to. So do you understand my dilemma?


After thoughtful decision, here is my version of top 10 Marvel movies :


10. Spider-Man 3 (2007)



Directed by  : Sam Raimi

The bad side of Spider-Man - or at least we thought it was, probably the most interesting thing ever happened in Spider-Man universe. We get to see the darker side of Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) and his confusedness of his own feelings, his dreams and what he really wants in his life. I have to say Andrew Garfield's version of Peter Parker might be more modern with more interesting story but  I see Tobey's version is more original. 


9. X-Men Origins: The First Class (2011)



Directed by  : Matthew Vaughn 

Honestly, I never understand the whole time travel thing in X-Men movies. It's confusing but pleasing at the same time! This movie in particular is the only one that I really enjoy from the beginning to the end. I like each character in this movie. Although X-Men is 20th Century Fox Studios' production, it is still Marvel movie, based on Marvel comics. 


8. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) 



Directed by  : Joss Whedon 

The second instalment of The Avengers, AOF is not a bad sequel. Although we want to see more, this movie is better than the first one in terms of editing. We get to see new characters, the new Avengers and that's very pleasing for Marvel fans as I am. Get to see all of my favourite superheroes in one screen, it's always a good idea. The love/hate friendship between all the Avengers are gotten too real. In the end, what's matter is about being together, right Capt? 


7. The Wolverine (2013)


Directed by  : James Mangold 

The plot twist in this movie is so good! The story is so well written, thou the unnecessary love flings happened. Like X-Men, I'm not really understand about the whole mutants story, not really my cup of tea. But this movie is really good and I can't help myself falling for Logan (Hugh Jackman) and his story. 


6. The Avengers (2012)


Directed by  : Joss Whedon 

One of the most successful Marvel movies, which bring top superheroes in one story, one group for the first time. Joss Whedon did an amazing work! I'm so glad that he directed this movie, couldn't imagine how this movie would be if someone else did. Thou the weakness of the main villain isn't very impressive but we did see how dangerous and dark the man behind the invasion. It's a good one, we definitely can imagine how dark it is when Avengers: Infinity War comes. Literally can't wait! 


5. Thor: The Dark World (2013)



Directed by  : Alan Taylor 

The first Thor's stand alone movie is not really good. It's okay, but just that. The second is totally make a huge difference. It's impressive and involve so many people that has been forgotten in the first movie. Thor (Chris Hemsworth) proves that he's not just son of Odin, he is the God of Thunder, he owns his power truthfully. On the other side, I love how twisted Loki (Tom Hiddleston) is.


4. Ant-Man (2015) 



Directed by  : Peyton Reed 

One of the most absurd characters in MCU is definitely made for Paul Rudd. The story about criminal becomes hero is not unique, but Scott Lang's life is definitely an absurd one. He becomes hero by illegally entering Pym's (Michael Douglas) house, yes, by being a thief! Fast forward to the story, he becomes a tiny itty bitty superhero! Don't underestimate this movie thou, the well written story, great editing and directing, great acting and cool soundtrack, this movie is one package! I love how smart the humour in this movie, not just a sassy bitchy humour. Another point, this movie is the only one which the stand alone movie refers to the group movie. Remember how Lang is innocently said "First of all, we need to call the Avengers!" I laughed my ass off. Smart, Lang. Smart! 


3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)



Directed by  : Anthony & Joe Russo

The fact that this movie title is basically Steve Rogers: Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) gives no chill. I love both of them. Their friendship is very mutual and true. This movie is very emotional even the fight scenes between the twosome. The movie has some politics but I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. Again, have to say this movie is amazing. It's well written, thoughtful, great direction and production.  This is also set the perfect canvas for how amazing it will for the third (and most likely) the last instalment of Captain America's stand alone movies.


2. Iron Man 3 (2013)


Directed by  : Shane Black

The great combination of Shane Black, Robert Downey Jr, and Marvel. This is my most favourite Iron Man's stand alone movie and of course, one of my most favourite Marvel movies. The production is amazing, the story is great and deep, showing how emotional it will be if Tony ever lose Pepper (Gwyneth Paltrow). Also one of most hard to kill villains in MCU, thou the villain is kinda just human, Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce) who is one from many Tony's biggest mistakes.


1. Captain America: Civil War (2016)


Directed by  : Anthony & Joe Russo

I have so many respects for the Russo brothers. They did it again! CACW becomes the most successful yet most emotional movie in MCU, so far. The story, the production, the acting, the connection of this movie to other movies to come in the future (at least until 2020) this is for me the prove that Marvel wins everything at once. I barely see any flaws in this movie, thou I hope they work better at soundtrack and make it more memorable because we do agree this movie is one of many best movies all time, don't we? 


What is your most favourite movie from Marvel? Let me know!


Thanks for reading! Xx
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS