GET TO KNOW ME

Friday, September 02, 2016

Hello!

I've been here for years now and I just realised I never do the 'get to know me' tag. Previously, I've done the similar tags, 20 facts about me and 50 facts about me but those are so last years thou. I thought, why don't I pick another tag to fill? 


I answered 25 questions in this tag. Some of the questions are from the original tag (probably, not really know which one the original thou) and the rest are from my fellow followers from tumblr. I thought I'd fun if I combine, because why not?
  1. What's your nickname? a lot, but these two: Vera & Pey, are more common and casual. 
  2. Do you have any pets? I do. I have three fish, a turtle, and six baby rabbits.
  3. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their attitude and their energy when they talk about something. 
  4. Do you have a guilty pleasure? I never felt guilty about my pleasure.
  5. Are you a morning person? Yes I am.
  6. What was/were the last thing(s) you bought? MAC lipstick in syrup, NYX soft matte lip cream in Cannes, LA Girl Nudes palette and Evian facial spray.
  7. When was the last time you cried? Two days ago.
  8. Hugs or kisses? Both? haha
  9. What is/are your favourite food? (max. 3) Pudding, cup cake and sweet potato.
  10. Who is celebrity you want to stars gaze with? (just one please lol) ALEXANDER SKARSGARD of course!
  11. What's your favourite planet? Uranus, it's so blue and 'pure', but with all means, I love earth.
  12. Which TV series you wished to be true irl? I wanna say Game of Thrones because who doesn't want to meet Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Daenaerys, right? But honestly, I will not be ready for white walkers and all violence in this series. So.... how about True Blood instead? Because damn son, Eric Northman is the sexiest vampire ever exist in fantasyland. 
  13. What's your favourite dance song? Hips Don't Lie - Shakira. I'm telling you, hips do not lie. 
  14. What movie adaptation that you really disappointed? (book to movie/comic to movie) The Fault in Our Stars. That movie is so stupid. I love the book so much but the movie? A big no! 
  15. If you could live in one book and movie (can be different), what would it be? Book: Harry Potter! Movie: okay, this is hard. This is really hard! Darn it! Okay breathe... in... Legend of Tarzan, please let me be your Jane, Alex Skarsgard!
  16. What song describes your current feeling? Wings - Birdy or Into You - Ariana Grande or Electricity - FMLYBND. 
  17. Is there a feeling you're trying to ignore? what is it and can you tell why? Anxiety, because I have it too much. 
  18. What is your favourite colour? White. Is that even a colour?
  19. What would you do if you could be invisible? Travel and do every goodness, hopefully.
  20. What's your favourite music album? This year? Obviously... Beautiful Lies - Birdy.
  21. How was the last movie you saw? It's The Secret Life of Pets, love it so much!! 
  22. What is/are your favourite pizza topping(s)? Pepperoni, pineapple and cheese. 
  23. What's your current favourite perfume? Victoria's Secret Angels Only. 
  24. How do you feel today? I'm feeling inspired and excited, starting my graduate school, my new ideas for blog, great journeys to come. 
  25. Do you live or do you just exist? I'm trying my best to live my life to the fullest, try my best to create a beautiful and meaningful journey so when I look back, I can smile and thank myself for doing this and that. That will be great, right? 



Lots of love, 

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS