CURRENT BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Monday, October 03, 2016



I'm bad at making favourite post, I know. I don't do this regularly but well, let's say this is my first attempt to make it more regular :))

I don't wearing much makeup this month because I've been dealing with bad breakout on my forehead, my nose and some on my cheeks for like almost three months. Well, I said bad because I never have serious breakout until now. I'm not exactly sure why, but my guess is because the weather and also, when I was being a bridesmaid, the makeup and the tools the makeup artist used weren't clean and not friendly to my sensitive skin. So yeah, it sucks. But thank God it's getting better now!

I've been loving the LA Girl Beauty Brick palette in Nudes ever since I got my hand on this. It's not a new product, I know. I also owned this palette for quite long time but for some reasons, I seemed ignore this girl. Every colour is gorgeous! This palette has 12 beautiful colours: 3 mattes and 9 shimmers. They're rosy toned and neutrals, very pigmented and very easy to blend. The formula is soft and kinda buttery, so maybe that's why it's easy to blend. It is also not falling off, stay on my lids all day. The colours are getting even more beautiful throughout the day.

My most favourite colours are the two pink, purple-y toned mattes, so easy to blend, great pigmentation and of course, perfect colour for my eyes. It makes my brown eyes pop! I also loving the rose gold toned shimmer, so beautiful! Definitely three most used shades.

I also been using Wardah DD Cream in entire September. I'm looking for something that has good coverage but also very light on my skin. This is the answer. It holds up on my skin for around 7 to 8 hours - top, but it makes my skin looks really nice and very natural.

Another face product I've been loving for months - technically I'm falling in love again, is an old but great product, Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose. It is a soft rosy pink colour, perfect for natural everyday makeup. It goes with every eye makeup, or lipstick you're wearing that day. Gives a great definition on my cheeks, like my skin is naturally blushed. Love it so much! 

For lip product, I've been using non stop in the month of September. I love Kiehl's Lip Balm in Cranberry. It's very moisturising, feels really good on my lips, smells really good too! Definitely gonna repurchase when I run out of it.

I also loving Wardah EyeXpert Optimum Hi-Black Eyeliner. This eyeliner is very inexpensive but definitely has a high-end brand quality, or even better? It's very pigmented, easy to glide on my lids, and very long wearing! I don't see any gap throughout the day. 



So, what's your current favourite beauty products? Let me know! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS