MY CURRENT GO TO MAKEUP LOOK

Monday, October 24, 2016

Today I thought I'd share my current go to makeup look with you guys since it's been awhile. It's kinda my typical makeup look as if I'm going to hanging out with my friends, or just casual family dinner. I do switch around a little bit for my eye makeup or my lipstick, but this is like my basic makeup routine - if it's make any sense :p 

I don't really like heavy makeup for most of the days, I'm concern on my complexion more than eye makeup or lipstick I'm wearing. I don't know, I just like having flawless looking skin, with a good touch of blush on my cheeks. I love looking fresh. 

Enough rumbling, let's hop into the routine!




I like to start my brows first. Yes, most people do their face makeup or eye makeup first, but I like to start off with brows. My reason is because I want my moisturiser to sink in to my skin before I start doing the makeup. For brows, I use two products: Revlon Eye Brow Pencil in black to shape my brows and then fill them in with The Body Shop Brow Kit mix the brown and greyish black colour together. I find with this way, my brows look more natural. 



After brows, I do my eye makeup. For eyes, I like to keep it simple. To prime my lids, I use NYX Full Coverage Concealer, this concealer is priming and also covering my veins and reddish lids. For eye shadow, I use the colour mauve - taupe toned matte shadow (#4) from LA Girl Beauty Brick Nudes palette on my crease and use a little bit rose gold shimmer (#7) from the same palette on my inner to the half outer lid, this way the shadow makes my eyes look bigger and pop my eye colour. To blend everything, I use the pink toned matte shadow (#2), this colour blends everything nicely and creates softer look. Lastly, I use the deep brown colour from Wardah Eye Shadow Trio to create softer eyeliner.







For foundation, I choose lighter foundation like BB Cream for everyday wearing. Today, I use NYX BB Cream in shade Nude. This BB Cream is an amazing one. It makes my skin a fresh, natural glowing. It stays on my skin all day. I like to apply it with using beauty sponge from Real Technique, creates soft airbrush looking. 



To hide dark circles under my eyes, I mix two Maybelline Fit Me concealer shades: #15 Fair and #20 Sand Sable. They don't cakey and crease under my eyes, and also do the good job to cover those dark circles. If I do have acnes or blemishes on my skin, I use the #20 Sand Sable.



To set everything in place, I use Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in #1 Transparent with this colour, I don't add any colour to my foundation. For blush, I use Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminous, it gives me soft peachy cheeks, with a little bit of highlights. I'm literally obsessed with this colour!



Then, I curl my lashes and apply one coat of Benefit They're Real! mascara on my upper and lower lashes. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look fuller and longer.




Lastly, I apply soft rosy-mauve with brown toned colour, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle on my lips. This colour is the perfect colour for everyday wearing if you like natural look.





I hope you get inspiration for your makeup look. Thanks for reading! Xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS