MAKEUP REVIEW | MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA

Monday, November 21, 2016

I know I'm so behind to try this mascara but I can't help when I knew this mascara is finally coming to my country. It came after Maybelline Magnum Barbie which I thought really weird. In US, this mascara came out way before the Barbie one. But, who am I to judge? (read in Kaecilius' voice)

If you follow my blog for a long time, you know I love mascara. I love how my lashes looks longer and fuller without using false lashes. I'm okay without eyeshadow or eyeliner, but leaving house without mascara? It's bizarre for me.


I'm in love with this mascara! I haven't stop using it ever since I got my hand on it. The Falshies and Magnum Barbie are better than this one, but for daily makeup look, this one is perfect. Especially if you don't like looking too much. 

The formula holds up pretty well too. It holds up from around 7 - 8 a.m (when I usually start my day) until 9 p.m. thou not as strong as The Falshies, it is still apply nicely. It doesn't smudge on my lower lashes. The waterproof formula is also holds up greatly. I take wudhu 4 times after I apply my makeup and it still there. Although around 7 to 9 p.m looks a little bit clumpy. 


The wand reminds me of Benefit They're Real! mascara although this one curved, so it is great to lengthening and giving my lashes more volume. With the size and the shape of the wand, it is so easy to apply and to reach the inner and outer lashes. It is also apply nicely on my lower lashes. 

before the mascara


one coat on upper lashes 
two coats on upper lashes - one coat on lower lashes

Overall, I love this. I think for a drugstore mascara, this one done its job. Really worth to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS