PLAYLIST | WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!

Saturday, December 24, 2016


Hello Internet!

It's been a month I didn't post anything in this blog - nor that I wrote some drafts. I know I shouldn't make excuses but things have been really rough lately and I need some quality times to sort them out.  I had final exams, life exams - lol, no but really, I thought quarter life crisis was not real until I live with it.

But, here I am. I'm coming back with a cool playlist to share. I listen to this playlist all day, like every time I have spare time to listen to music, no further thoughts, just hit play on it. I have Spotify if you want to check my playlist early 'cause I'm updating regularly.


So... here's my last playlist for 2016. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! Xx
  1. Angel by the Wings - Sia 
  2. Capsize - FRENSHIP and Emily Warren 
  3. Come Up for Air - Free Swim feat Mariel 
  4. Comes and Goes (In Waves) - Greg Laswell 
  5. Dead Hearts - Stars 
  6. Dust to Dust - The Civil Wars
  7. Hanya - Melly Goeslaw
  8. Hold Me - The Sweeplings 
  9. Make Me Cry - Steffan Argus 
  10. Miss You - Gabrielle Aplin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS