TOP 5 TV SERIES

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hello, Everyone! 

Happy new year! What a great clean slate we have right here! *totally skeptical because it's already two weeks and all I do is only sitting on the couch watching series* 

First of all, I really want to apologize for being such a terrible blogger. also not replying to those messages on my tumblr. Not trying to make excuses but... I've been enjoying spend my time with my family and friends, catching up to things I left behind and of course, put everything in my life back together because you know, quarter life crisis. 

Second of all, my computer broke. True story. That was a nightmare because it decided to be broken when I was on my final exams, I still working on the last two exams. I was so stressed out! And... It's hard to not working on my laptop because all I have left is the PC that is two hundred years old *being dramatic per usual* so hard to export pictures, so yeah... it's okay. it's gonna be fine.

But... 

On the bright side, I managed to catch up on so many TV series. By the time I realized that I watch too many, I decided I want to share with you guys! I like to share, remember?


So, here are my best 5 TV series. Enjoy ;)


 
1. Sherlock (2010 - ...) 
Creators : Steven Moffat & Mark Gatiss 
Stars : Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Una Stubbs, Mark Gatis, Lousie Brealey, Rupert Graves
Number of season : 4 (on going in BBC) 


This might be my most favourite series of all time. Not gonna lie, there are so many great series out there but this is the only series that really keeping me awake. I think, I'm one of those people who loves to watch and observe. I like to think my own theories about the story and the relations between one to another episodes. I like to learn about human, both their psychological and physical aspects. I basically like to learn how to deduce *if only Sherlock Holmes was a real person, I'd love to be his intern ;)

It's insane to think there's one person creating the original story. Unbelievable! I'm wondering what's inside Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's head? He's beyond amazing! 

2. Westworld (2016 - ...) 
Creators : Jonathan Nolan & Lisa Joy 
Stars : Evan Rachel Wood, Ed Harris, Jeffrey Right, Anthony Hopkins, Thandie Newton, Jimmi Simpson 
Number of season : 1 (season 2 is expected in 2018) 


I always love science-fiction genre. Either it is movie, tv movie, tv series, short film, whatever it is I always binge watching it. Overlooked, underrated creations, always interesting to watch. This series particularly is the most amazing sci-fi series I've ever watch. The story, the act, the setting, everything is just perfect! What I love the most about this HBO original series is the fact that it is slow build story, so the audience is slowly but surely pulled into its world. 

3. The OA (2016 - ...) 
Creators : Brit Marling & Zal Batmanglij 
Stars : Brit Marling, Jason Isaacs, Patrick Gibson, Brandon Perea, Emory Cohen, Scott Wilson 
Number of season : 1 (season 2 is rumored to be planned)


You guys!!! You have no idea how much I love this series. Everything in this series is a literal perfection! Despite the fact that there are so many people felt disappointed toward the ending, I think that was the most perfect ending as possible. That was how this story began, actually. I may or may not gonna share my own theories ;) 

Brit Marling and Zal Batmanglij once again proved they're brilliant creators. The story is so original, the actors are so good! We all know the best way to serve new idea is with fairly new actors! I'm so amaze with how this series went! If you haven't watch this series, you should definitely watch it! I totally recommend it! 

4. Stranger Things (2016 - ...) 
Creators : Matt & Ross Duffer 
Stars : Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Mattarazzo 
Number of season : 1 (season 2 will be premiered in Netflix on July 2017) 


Oh. My. God. 
What could be wrong with little girl? What could be wrong with number eleven? Everything literally! Four nerdy boys who loved alien-space games suddenly met a girl with a strange tattoo and behavior. Ever since the town got really spooky: their best friend was missing, other people missing... So darn scary! 

What I really like about this series is the fact that they never fully showed us what this mystery alien-creature looks like! I think that's a smart move! 

5.Game of Thrones (2011 - ...) 
Creators : David Benioff & D.B. Weiss 
Stars : Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams 
Number of season : 6 (season 7 will be premiered in HBO on June 2017) 


So many clans. So. Many. From Evil Queen to Mother of Dragons... from politics in mythical lands to some kind of zombies... So many things involved in this series. Literally. It might be confusing at first but you'll find yourself keep watching and watching, even say screw sleep I need answer kind of stuffs. Because this series is contagious. I find myself is addicted to this series and it's not healthy. Also, I'm interested in Westeros' politics more than my own country.



What's your favourite TV series? Let me know! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS