BEAUTY | EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK

Friday, April 14, 2017



Ever since I started graduate school, I like to use a little bit makeup for school. It's usually very simple and natural looking makeup not something that need an effort to do (but honestly, it takes an effort to get up every morning and do my makeup in hurry) but still presentable and define my face. 

In the morning, after shower I usually do my skin care routine first then leave it for few minutes whilst I get dressed. I want my moisturizer to sink into my skin first before I start my makeup. It usually takes 5 minutes for me to apply all of them, super easy and effective. I thought maybe you guys find this post useful or get some inspirations. 



I love this CC Cream so much! It has great coverage (light to medium), very build-able depends on how coverage you want but I usually just use a little amount of it, enough for my entire face and neck. I like to use damp beauty sponge to blend but it works using brush too. I just like how it looks with beauty sponge better. I'm in shade Ivory, it's a perfect shade for my pale face. 


This has been my go to concealer for so long. So easy to blend and has a really nice coverage especially for my under eyes. It doesn't crease during the day and also holds up quite long too. I'm in shade 15 Fair. 


This brow product is life changing! I like to lightly apply the product to fill in the spare area on my brows and also create softer and more define brow look. I'm in shade granite. 


I don't do hardcore contour or bronzing but I like to frame my face a little bit. I usually do on the perimeter of my face (forehead, cheekbones and jawlines) and softly contour my nose to make it looks smaller. I also like to use this color on my crease to define my eyes. I found it very pretty as a crease color. 


I just lightly apply this blush on the apple of my cheeks. I'm so pale so my fair skin definitely could use a hint of color. (sadly this color is discontinued, but I found something similar here)


This mascara is nice. I mean, it's not that great but it helps to give my lashes length and volume, perfect for everyday look. If you looking for something that really gives your volume or length, I recommend try the Maybelline Magnum Barbie or Benefit They're Real! Mascara 


To finish my look, I apply this velvet lipstick in Perfection. This is my perfect everyday shade, compliments my pale lips. The cream formula doesn't dry my lips but it holds pretty long on my lips. I don't need lipliner, just throw this and I'm ready to go.


What's your go to products? Let me know! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS