MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 24

Tuesday, June 20, 2017


FAVORITE DOCUMENTARY
I watch quite a lot of documentaries: about history, the debate about vegetarian, vegan, and plant-based diet, about the right working out for any ages, islamophobia, feminism, science and space and many more. There's something about documentary that I consider as a fun way to learn about something without actually learning. 

So far, my most favorite topic is about science and space. You know I watch a lot of sci-fi movies, I always excited to watch about space, space travel and aliens. I think those topics are very interesting, open up my perspective even more. 

Have watched lots of science space documentaries, the best documentary so far is From Earth to the Universe (2015) directed by Theofanis Matsopoulos. The visual aspect is very beautiful, the explanation is pretty easy to understand - even for those non-English speaker like me and also, it doesn't take too long, with 30 minutes we get everything we need to know about earth, stars, milky way and beyond that. 

you can watch it here for free :)

courtesy of NASA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS