MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 25

Wednesday, June 21, 2017


MOVIE THAT NO ONE WOULD EXPECT YOU TO LOVE 

If you know me for awhile, or at least follow my blog, you know I'm not a big fan of anime. However, this movie called Your Name (2017) is actually one of my most favorite movies of all time. Yes, I love this anime so much, it feels weird to say that. 

I grew up watching anime like Detective Conan, Sailor Moon and Doraemon, but it was long time ago. I didn't watch them anymore, not even a bit. I just don't feel it. So, when my sister asked me to watch this movie, I was skeptical at first but as the story goes... darn it. It really drown me in!

The story is original, that's why I love this movie so much. This is probably one of my most loved animated movies I've ever watch in my entire life. At first, the story is fun, then a little bit confusing until... it makes my heart race!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS